Monday Made It: 7-8

Hey bloggers!

I feel like all I do lately is join up with linky parties!...but I guess that's because it's summer :) Today I'm joining in with 4th Grade Frolics for a Monday Made It!

I bought these cork boards at Wal-mart. It was a pack of 4 square cork boards for about $6. I also got the duck tape at Wal-mart for about $4.

They were super simple to make...I started by marking a little over an inch around the outside of each cork board (just using a ruler & black pen). That way I could keep the tape straight & equal all the way around. Then I added the tape and wrapped any excess around the back! Here is the finished product:

I plan to hang them like this (below) by my desk area. Once I can get into my school to work on things, I'll update on how they look on the wall! I'm super excited about them! :)


What do you think??


3 comments

  1. Those are cute. I don't have a bulletin board in my computer lab, but those mini boards would be perfect. Way too cute. http://mrsbrownthebookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I have a bulletin board near my desk, but I use it for my big calendar and prefix/suffix of the week. That leaves very little room for "my stuff". Maybe I should do this?!

    Renee J
    Growing a Teacher

    ReplyDelete