Halloween Books & Activities!

Hi everyone!

I'm here today with some Halloween book recommendations for you! I'm sure you're thinking...It's September, why are we talking about Halloween?! Keep reading, I promise there's a reason!

 Around the holidays, I love to included themed books during my read aloud times. Here are some of my kids' favorite books!

Now, I know why you were wondering about my mid September Halloween post...well, I have been browsing the Oriental Trading website and I found some AWESOME things for Halloween! I didn't want to take a chance of things going out of stock or packages not arriving on time, so I went ahead and placed my order now. Plus, now you can check them out and get things ordered in time too! :)

Check out my goodies!
The boxes on the left have 12 individual Halloween themed puzzles in them!
The baggies have googly eyed Halloween themed stickers!
The bag on the right has Frankenstein, Ghost, and Witch porcupine character toys.
I decided on these goody bag items instead of candy and treats for my students this year!

The large pumpkin is a bean bag toss game and it came with the candy corn bean bags. I love it! This will be a hit at our party, I'm sure!!

Check out these things & more awesome Halloween stuff from Oriental Trading {HERE}.

And did you know that Oriental Trading sells Halloween Costumes??
I got this Ninja Turtle costume for my little guy! So cute!
Oriental Trading also has some free ideas and coloring pages that you can check out {here}!

Thanks for stopping by!

Check out Pumpkin Themed Products in my TpT store!
Check out Halloween Themed Products in my TpT store!
Both links above contact freebies as well! :)


No comments

Post a Comment