Teacher Steals & Deals!

Hey friends!

On instagram teachers have been posting lots of pics of back to school steals and deals that they have been finding! I know, I know...back to school stuff?? But it's only July!

Unfortunately, the sales have begun. And I am not one to miss out on cheap stuff!

If you want to follow me on instagram, check me out at: ckjacob22

Here are some quick pics of things I have picked up so far!

Target Dollar Spot:
I have a Target addiction. It's true. In fact, I was on the local news a few days ago shopping at Target (they just happened to catch me as they were filming for a story...not actually a story about my shopaholic tendencies!) I found some cute Dr. Seuss borders & cards, some fun craft items (who doesn't need more googly eyes?), some items for math counters, and some clocks. I like that the clocks have the numbers for hours and for minutes! I also grabbed some thank you cards...teachers always need those!
I also found these adorable sandwich and snack baggies in the dollar spot. Love them!

Walmart School Supply Section:
Numbers, Shapes, and Alphabet practice games!
Word families, blends, & alphabet practice games! I also found a 10 pocket organizer.
They had 3 or 4 different themes for these incentive charts as well as stickers for them! A pack of 24 charts was 97 cents!

Michaels:
I love these little containers...so many possibilities!

Big Lots:
I love these colors. I bought some of the medium containers (far left in pink, far right in green) for $3.50 each.

Coach Outlet:
Okay, okay. This is not your typical back to school store, you say? You are right. BUT, everything was an additional 50% off so I couldn't say no to a new purse, wallet, and shoes for back to school! :)

Link up with us on Instagram and post your steals and deals :)






No comments

Post a Comment