Time for Another Citrus Lane Box!

Hey friends!

It's that time of the month again...for Citrus Lane, that is! We have been subscribing to Citrus Lane since January. It is a monthly subscription service for babies, toddlers, & young kids. They ship boxes around the middle of the month and you receive them between the 17th-22nd.

My little man is almost 9 months old now! We received our box on the 21st. Here's what we got this month!

1. Security Blanket from Aden & Anais

This blanket is really cute! It's really thin and has a silky border. My little man has snuggled it a few times. It retails for $19.95. I like the material and went out and bought a Aden & Anais crib sheet to try because of how soft it is!

2. Pack & Go Mobile

When I first saw this item I thought, "hmm this seems a bit young and we won't be able to use it!" My little big guy is already out of his infant car seat and his big boy car seat doesn't have anywhere to hang toys. He already has a mobile in his crib and there isn't really anywhere to hang it on the stroller. I saw someone had the idea to hang it on their playpen though, so I could do that! It's really cute and makes cute sounds. It retails for $12.99.

3. Oogaa Spoons

I received an email this month that allowed me to choose an item for the box. These were what I choose! I have a few Oogaa items already so I knew I liked them! And we can always use more spoons! They retail for $5.95.

4. Food Sample

Baby food mix-ins. I'm not familiar with this brand so we will see how it goes!


5. Sunscreen Sample

This is something I could do without. I'm not a fan of getting "mommy products" or skin care things. We already have sunscreen that I like. I order these boxes for my little guy, to find new toy & food item brands!

When I first opened the box, I was a little disappointed. It was the first time that I have opened a Citrus Lane box and felt that way. I felt like the items were a bit young for my guy. My friend has a 2 month old that received the same box we did! But, I later realized that I will be able to use all of the items so that made me feel better about it!

I pay for a 6 month subscription at a time so I pay $21 a month. The first 3 items alone total over $38 so we definitely got our money's worth! I will be continuing our subscription and I look forward to our August box!

Citrus Lane also has an app where you can check out new products, shop online, and chat with other parents...it's a bit addicting! :)

If you are interested in checking out Citrus Lane, click the image below. You can get 50% off your first box! That's a great deal!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments

Post a Comment