March comes in like a lion...

Well, the leap day sale on TpT was lots of fun!! And now we're on to March...

March truly did come in like a lion for many. I lived in Kentucky for a few years so I know people that are now cleaning up the damage from the storms that blew through. My brother goes to school in Kentucky and was fortunate that thunderstorms were the worst of what he got this week. I'm definitely thinking of all of those that were not as fortunate :(

Let's hope that was the worst of March and that it does go out like a lamb! I made some cute counting by 2 lamb cards and have listed them on TpT and Teacher's Notebook.

Unfortunately, I did not have time to take any pictures of my kids on Friday doing some Dr. Seuss activities...I've been so busy with report cards that I didn't have time to get the camera out! We found out a week ago that report cards were being moved up a week...so it's cram time to get everything assessed, filled out, and stuffed into envelopes! Pretty much anytime my kids are working independently, I'm doing things for report cards. Oh well. We're doing some more Dr. Seuss stuff this week so I'm sure I'll get some pics then!


Also, I set up a facebook page so feel free to follow me on there so that it can notify you anytime I post new products!! Just click the picture below!


And...permission to pin?? You've got it! I did not know you needed permission to pin things (& I'm sure many people don't follow that rule because they don't know either) but you do have permission to pin from my blog!


I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! :)

No comments

Post a Comment