Reintroducing Myself!

Welcome!

I'm updating the look of a lot of my socials, creating new products, and branching out to Etsy...so I wanted to reintroduce myself to new followers!

My name is Caitlyn and I am the face & voice behind Teach & Play with Mrs J. I attended Illinois State University for my Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in education and teaching & learning. I started teaching is 2010 and have spent most of my years in 1st and 2nd grade classrooms.

I live in Illinois with my son, my boyfriend, and his daughter. We have a spunky little cat named Pikaboo. We love to spend time together as a family and we love to travel!

I recently set up a Stan Store to keep all of my links in one place...

So whether you want to check out my TpT store, my Etsy Shop, my IG, or download my mini-course about how to set up Math Workshop in your classroom, it's now all in one spot! You can find it {here}.


If you are someone that *loves* graphic tees...like I do...then you should spend some time browsing my Etsy Shop! Some items are teacher related (obviously) but there are also a lot of holiday items, kids items, and some funny shirts as well!

I can't believe that we are already in December and only a few weeks away from winter break! My family will be spending some time in Florida, like we do every year over winter break. I'd love to hear about your plans for over break...even if it's just taking time to yourself on the couch-because that's important too!


No comments

Post a Comment