Back to School 2022

 Wow, it was a whirlwind of a summer and now it's already fall!

Where does the time go??


This year we are back in school full-time without any restrictions...which is so nice! It's been a long time coming and it's great for the kids to start getting back to normal.

I wanted to share that I have expanded my online store! I still have all of my educational materials on TpT and will continue to add more. But I've also started an Etsy Shop, which you can find {here}! Tons of cute stuff and if you're looking for something special, let me know and I'll see what I can do!

My followers can use the code SAVE20 in my Etsy shop for a little discount and a thank you! :)

I am obsessed with this fall hoodie!

This shirt is perfect for November and Thanksgiving...but really, all year long!
For those cute little turkeys in your life!
I love this reindeer. Perfect for December!

I also have a few notebooks for sale on Amazon that you can check out!


I hope everyone is off to a great school year. Enjoy the fall season!






No comments

Post a Comment