St. Patrick's Classroom Ideas & a Freebie

Hi everyone!

Today I'm here to share some St. Patrick's Day activities with you!
I recently took down my Valentine's Day decor and put up these Lucky Charms!

 I found some lucky charms images on google, enlarged them, and printed them!
Then I wrote my students names on the charms.
 I made the Lucky Charms banner in powerpoint using a rainbow glitter image that I found on google. After printing and cutting them out, I attached them to black yarn that I strung across the bottom of my door.
I made my name letters in powerpoint and printed them on green astrobrights paper.
Then I printed out an image of the front of the Lucky Charms box and attached it to construction paper. I put the box on the door to make it look like the charms were pouring out of the box. It was simple and turned out pretty cute!! :)

If you're looking for some fun St. Patrick's Day activities, you can check out my TpT store!
There are missing number cards for addition & subtraction within 5 and within 10.

There are sequencing activities, labeling activities, and roll & colors.

This set includes station activities for telling time, money, place value, and more!

This set includes activities for number sequence, graphing, greater than/less than, ABC order, long & short vowels, and more!

Read this book and incorporate activities for addition & subtraction!


Have a great week!

No comments

Post a Comment