New Decor from Creative Teaching Press

Hi everyone!

Sorry that I've been MIA lately...it has been a very busy couple of weeks back to school for me!

I got some AWESOME new products from Creative Teaching Press that I just had to share with you. I love their new donut products and their borders!

I got a chance to update my birthday display with my new stuff!

I used to just have a laminated birthday poster with post its on it for the kids birthdays (so that I could reuse it each year)...but check out the updated donut birthday chart!
My kids *LOVE* it!!
They were so excited to check out the new display and find their name. I love the donut border too! I just used astrobrights paper for the background and put this on some cabinets in my room to help dress it up a bit!

Be sure to check out CTP if you love these donuts! :)


No comments

Post a Comment