Ocean Theme Projects

Hi everyone!

This year my school has an ocean theme.
I like to find an activity for each beginning of the year to practice using glue bottles so I created an octopus glue practice activity.
I like to read the book Too Much Glue to the students.
Image result for too much glue
Then we practice using glue bottles to add sequins/gems on the black dots. I remind them to use "glue drops" instead of glue puddles and "one drop of glue will do." The octopus glue activity is posted as a {freebie} in my store!

We also made a fun fish project the first week of school!
I printed the fish template onto astrobrights paper. The kids chose 3 fish to glue onto blue construction paper. I then gave each student 10 white hole protector stickers to use as bubbles on their project. They turned out super cute! This product is in my store {here}.

I hope you're have a great start to the year!

No comments

Post a Comment