Christmas with Oriental Trading!

Hi friends!

Now that it is December, Christmas plans are in full swing! We have our Christmas Program on December 5 and then our Christmas Party on Dec 19. The kids are super excited for all of the fun!
I found some awesome things on Oriental Trading's website that I just HAD to have for the celebrations!

These will be perfect for a parent gift! I just need to print out some pictures and the kids can put their penguins together! This would also be great for a craft option during the Christmas Party!
Image result for oriental trading penguin picture frame magnet
I got these as another possible parent gift or craft for the Christmas Party.
Image result for oriental trading winter snowman stocking craft
We will be using this as a game station at our Christmas Party. The kids will LOVE it!
Image result for oriental trading santa's cookies bean bag toss
I got this as another game option for the Christmas Party! I just know that this will be a huge hit with the kids!
Image result for oriental trading inflatable reindeer game
I got these as part of my students' Christmas gifts. They always get a book, pencil, and little toy.
Image result for oriental trading snowman porcupine
These are going in my prize tub. I have a feeling they will get scooped up quickly!
Image result for oriental trading stackable penguin crayon
I am running low on stickers so these were a perfect holiday option!


Head to their Christmas Page to find some awesome goodies for your class!
Looking for some crafts for parent gifts or for the Christmas Party? Check out Oriental Trading's Holiday Craft Page!

Let me know some of the awesome products you found on their page!
I hope you all survive December...I know it has already proven difficult at my school! :)

If you need some last minute Christmas activity options, head to my store!



No comments

Post a Comment