Teacher Week: Monday 5 Fun Facts

Hey bloggers!

I'm joining in with Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week!

Here is the topic for today:

And here are my 5 facts!

1. I have a 1 year old. He is my WORLD. Seriously. I never knew what I was missing out on until he arrived.

2. I teach 1st grade and my husband teaches 7th & 8th grade. Why did I marry a teacher, you ask? I don't know...I guess I hate money or something. ;) Fact about Hubs: He has Multiple Sclerosis. He was diagnosed in 2013. We are currently fundraising for our local MS Walk. If you would like to donate, please check out this link. Hopefully this will be the year they find a cure!!

3. I love to travel! I have been to many different states here in the US. I have also been to England, France, Spain, & Costa Rica!

4. I shop way too much...which is a problem because of #2 above. Target is my guilty habit. I love Target!! Speaking of Target, did you see this? I'll just leave it at that...

5. I'm starting to buy into the whole essential oils thing. Do you use them? I started using lavender oil at bed time and peppermint oil for my headaches and I have built on more from there. I have quite the collection now! (I must mention, that I am not claiming that EOs can prevent, treat, or cure any disease.) I am liking them though and I have even gotten my mom into them! With back to school time (and the usual back to school illnesses), my favorite for me & the little guy has been Thieves. I've been putting it on our feet before bed!

So there you have my 5 "fun" facts!
Head over to the link up to read about other bloggers! :)

Have a great week!

(*this post contains referral links*)



1 comment