Donors Choose Project

Hey bloggers!

My class has a donors choose project set up! We are working hard on following the Common Core State Standards this year and need some new math manipulatives! I teach in a high-poverty school and rely on the help of others (and my own money) to get new supplies. My students and I would GREATLY appreciate any help...whether it is a donation from you or sharing of the link!
Check it out {here}.
Thank you :)

Don't forget...I have my 100th Day of School Activities posted (as well as a FREEBIE!!) on my previous post. You can check it out {here}.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment

  1. Cait,

    Thank you for writing this article, and for using DonorsChoose.org to get your students the materials they need.

    Congratulations on getting your project fully funded! We hope you and your students enjoy using the math manipulatives.

    All the best,
    Margie, DonorsChoose.org Marketing Team

    ReplyDelete