100th Day of School & Freebie!

Hey bloggers!

I have time for a quick post while the little one is asleep! We had a 3 day week to start back from break because of the ridiculously low temps! It made the transition back from maternity leave a little (a little) easier. We are on day 85 of school! The 100th day is quickly approaching!

Here is a {link} to my 100th day post from last year. I blogged about the books we read & the activities we used...& I included lots of pics! :)

I have a 100th Day of School activities set in my stores.
TpT    or    TN

I also have a 100th Day of School freebie! There is a blank 100 chart included and 1-100 cards with colored dots on them. You stick the numbers up around your room and the kids find them and color their chart accordingly to find the hidden picture! My kids LOVE this activity! I hope your class enjoys it too! 

You can find it on TpT and TN.

Have a great week! :)

No comments

Post a Comment