Christmas Questionnaire Fun!

Hey bloggers!

I'm joining in with Fabulous in First for some Christmas Questionnaire fun! :)

Hot Chocolate or Eggnog?
Hot chocolate for me...and top it with marshmallows, please! (& once in awhile you can stir in some Baileys for me too!)

Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them underneath the tree?
Santa always wraps our presents! He likes to wrap them in paper with his picture on them.

Colored lights or white?
I go back and forth on this...My tree has white lights on it. I feel like white lights are classic. But my friend has a beautiful tree with colored lights and color themed ornaments (blues, purples, pinks, silvers, golds). I absolutely love it! I may transition my tree to some kind of color theme but for now, the lights are white and the ornaments don't have any special theme.

When do you decorate?
I always wait until after Thanksgiving. It seems though that people (& stores) are decorating for Christmas earlier and earlier each year. I like celebrating Thanksgiving so my Christmas decorating will always wait until after!

Real or Fake Tree?
We have a fake tree. It's easier...and less messy!

What tops your tree?
There's a pretty silver bow at the top with the ribbon draping down the tree.

Favorite Christmas Memories or Traditions?
We didn't really have any special traditions growing up but I want to start a few with my new little family! Jace is only 2 months old this Christmas but I'm going to start it anyway. I plan on giving him a new book and new Christmas jammies each Christmas to read & wear on Christmas Eve as we prepare for Santa's arrival!

Do you remember your favorite gift as a child?
I remember one year I REALLY wanted the game Trouble. When I opened it I yelled, "Santa, HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" We have it on video :)

Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts?
I prefer giving...I'm always really awkward when opening gifts and I'm always worried that my face will look like I don't like/appreciate something that someone has given me. So giving gifts is easier.

What is your favorite Christmas song?
I'm not a huge Christmas music fan...I turn some on once in awhile for the kids but I don't really enjoy it. My favorite song though would have to be N Sync's "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays."

Candy Canes...Yuck or Yum?
Yum! I especially like the life saver candy canes! :)

Favorite Christmas Movie?
The Polar Express! We watch it every year in my class.

Do you shop online or in stores?
Both! I have started to move more toward online shopping...it's easier, there are no crowds, and you can usually get some great deals! I did go out for a few last minute items today though! It was pretty crazy out there!

Photocards, Letter, or Store bought cards?
Photocards! Here is our card for 2013...it's our first family Christmas card!

So there you have my answers for the Christmas Questionnaire! Go join in the fun over at Fabulous in First!

Merry Christmas! :)




1 comment

  1. Aww I love the Christmas card! So cute! And p.s. I now have N Sync's Merry Christmas song stuck in my head...thanks a lot :) Merry Christmas!!

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete