I LOVE linky parties! I found a few that I'm joining in on!
First up: Miss Nelson's Favorite Read Aloud Linky!
Here are a few of my favorite read alouds for the beginning of the year:
These books are great for calming down nerves at the beginning of the year and promoting acceptance!
I typically start the year talking about "bucket fillers" but in the middle of this school year, I found some adorable anchor charts from The First Grade Parade using David books! So we read the David books (which the kids LOVE) and then created Peacemaker and Peacebreaker charts. It was great!
I guess I never took a picture of the final products after we came up with all of our ideas! But here's how this one started.
And linky party #2 is from Mommy & Me Creations!
1) What is your favorite color?
4) Do you have a lucky number? And if so, what is it?
1) My favorite color is pink! I also love sky blue.
2) I LOVE italian food! So pretty much any pasta...lasagna, spaghetti, ravioli...yum, yum, yum!
3) Oh gosh, I have to pick just one?! Not possible. I'm really into Revenge right now. I also watch Modern Family, Suburgatory, and Pretty Little Liars!
4) My lucky number is 22!...I don't really know why, it has just always been my number when playing sports and I stuck with it!
So there ya have them!! Go link up :)