Participating in the 12 on the 12th linky party with Doodle Bugs! Love it!...Today wasn't that interesting of a day since it's a Saturday, but here it is!
2. I uploaded pictures of graduation from Friday night. My brother-in-law received his bachelor's from ISU!
3. Stopped and got some flowers & candy for my mom and my mother-in-law for Mother's Day!
4. Had a wonderful glass of sparkling cider at the graduation party/mother's day party with my husband's family. Yummy.
5. I printed, cut out, and put together an example of the math review book (TpT, TNbook) that my kids will be doing this week!
6. Had some yummy graduation cake! So good.
7. Watched Mr. & Mrs. Smith...great movie!
8. Grabbed some food at the town festival. It's basically in our backyard!
9. Finally got around to cutting out some more lamination. Star Wars stations (TpT, TNbook)!
10. Played some Words with Friends. It's so addicting!
11. I also spent some time on Pinterest...also addicting! I've found so many classroom ideas and crafty ideas for summer projects! I can't wait!
12. I had a mini photo shoot with the doggy. He's so adorable and just ignores the camera flashing in his face :)
Hey bloggers! After a successful first giveaway...it's time to announce the winners! Each winner will get to choose 2 items from my st...
Hi all! Today I want to chat with you about Number Talks! *Stay with me for a freebie at the end!* Last summer, I participat...
Hey bloggers! I have a few new items I wanted to share with you! First, some fire safety week printables! There are 6 activities in the pa...