12 on 12

 Participating in the 12 on the 12th linky party with Doodle Bugs! Love it!...Today wasn't that interesting of a day since it's a Saturday, but here it is!

 

1. I hung out with the pup...we snuggled in bed this morning and then played a bit outside...I say play, but I mean I brushed him and he ran around trying to catch the hair clumps floating in the wind. haha.
2. I uploaded pictures of graduation from Friday night. My brother-in-law received his bachelor's from ISU!
3. Stopped and got some flowers & candy for my mom and my mother-in-law for Mother's Day!
4. Had a wonderful glass of sparkling cider at the graduation party/mother's day party with my husband's family. Yummy.
5. I printed, cut out, and put together an example of the math review book (TpT, TNbook) that my kids will be doing this week!
6. Had some yummy graduation cake! So good.
7. Watched Mr. & Mrs. Smith...great movie!
8. Grabbed some food at the town festival. It's basically in our backyard!
9. Finally got around to cutting out some more lamination. Star Wars stations (TpT, TNbook)!
10. Played some Words with Friends. It's so addicting!
11. I also spent some time on Pinterest...also addicting! I've found so many classroom ideas and crafty ideas for summer projects! I can't wait!
12. I had a mini photo shoot with the doggy. He's so adorable and just ignores the camera flashing in his face :)


2 comments

  1. :o) thanks for joining up this month!!

    I really like the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith- and I LOVE cake! HA!

    kacey

    Doodle Bugs Teaching
    Doodle Bugs Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute blog. I found you through the linky party. I also teach 1st and hope you'll stop by. I am your newest follower!
    :) dana
    Fun in First Grade

    ReplyDelete