Almost May Already?!

Wow, only 22 days of school left?? I can't believe it!

I haven't exactly been operating at 100% these last few weeks. I've been having HORRIBLE migraines everyday. I've had migraines since junior high so I've learned to take some excedrin, drink a mountain dew, and just deal with it. But these migraines weren't going away and they weren't even being touched by my meds! Well, Friday morning I woke up with a swollen nose and swollen under eyes! So after school (yes, I still went to school) I went to the doctor and she said I have a really bad sinus infection. Have you had one before?? I haven't so I had no idea it felt this bad! I've spent the whole weekend in bed/on the couch and I'm hoping I start to feel better by tomorrow morning! I haven't taken a sick day in the 3 years that I've been teaching...so let's hope I don't have to start tomorrow! Am I alone in hating to have a sub? Especially on a Monday. Especially during end of the year testing. Ugh.

Last weekend, I managed to sit on the computer long enough to make some new calendar cards for May. Check them out if you need some :)

 
TpT    or    TNbook

Also, don't forget to follow my page on facebook. It's a quick way to get updates right on your newsfeed! :)

Okay, back to bed for me!
22 days...22 days... :)

2 comments

  1. I've had a few sinus infections. I think the worst part is the aching bones in my face. I hope you're better soon!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you poor thing! I know how bad it can be. I just learned I got migraines and battled the one off and on for a month. Even the strongest meds weren't that great. And yes right after I got a bad sinus infection...so bad my teeth hurt. I don't like having a sub either so I work through it too. Feel really better soon!!!
    Love the calendar cards :)
    Jessica

    Apples and Papers

    ReplyDelete