Thanksgiving Activities

 Once again, November is here!

I always feel like November speeds by because of all the holiday activities from Halloween to Christmas. It is such a busy time of the year. But November is full of fun too!

**Click the images below to be taken to my TpT store and read the full descriptions there.**


Here are some activities to use if you are working on voting and Election Day:



And of course, here are some activities for Thanksgiving:

I'll start you off with a few freebies! Because who doesn't love FREE?!



These next 2 are only $1.00...which in girl math, is basically free!



And this last one is a full set of math and literacy stations/centers/small group practice!


December is also coming up...

so be on the lookout for my upcoming post about all of my fun December activities!

You can always head to my store to find other fun activities that aren't holiday specific by clicking the image below:



No comments

Post a Comment