Home Decor Part 2!

Hi everyone!

I'm back again with a few more home decor updates from our new house!
It has been so nice having the summer to take time decorating while not working!

First up, our master bedroom! On the right side, you can see the blue-gray wall color. All 4 of the walls in this room are this color but I really wanted the far wall to be an accent wall. Since I'm a little obsessed with shiplap right now (see previous decor post), I decided to use this white wood contact paper from amazon. I ordered the wood sign and the arrows from etsy. I also ordered a new bedspread to add a pop of color that matches the accent arrows. Links are below!
I absolutely love how this turned out!

Next up is our hallway.
This hallway connects a few bedrooms and a bathroom at the top of the stairs. It's not a huge space, but it's big enough that it needed *something* there to fill the opening.
I love this console table and decor! Links are below!

I also spent some time filling in our August calendar for the kitchen.
I love this large Happy Planner!
I got it on sale at Michaels...be sure to show your teacher ID!

And last I found these goodies at Target.
I can't wait to use them in my classroom. The sand timers are for different lengths of time, which I love! They are from the Target Dollar Spot.

No comments

Post a Comment