Summer Projects

Hi everyone!

I have had a busy few weeks!

We got out of school May 29th. I spent May 30th, May 31st, and June 3 working at school. I am switching classrooms next year so as soon as the retiring teacher was moved out, I started moving in. It was quite the task!! It was a positive thing though since it required me to do some cleaning out myself!

Here are a few sneak peeks of my new classroom.
It is by no means ready...but I'll spend some more time working in August!





Shortly after moving my classroom, my husband and I closed on our new house! So on June 6th, we moved all of our belongings into our new place. It was an exhausting but exciting day.
I have also enjoyed organizing and decorating our new house.

Here is a picture of our laundry room.

The Wash, Dry, & Fold sign was originally $34 but was marked down 50%.
The baskets were full price but I was able to use a 40% off coupon on the largest basket.
I have also been working on my son's playroom...which is he very excited to have in this house!

I found these frames for 75% off...so 7.49 each!
The pictures I made and printed at home. They look great!
If you're interested, you can check them out in My TpT Store.

Thanks for checking in!
Are you working on any summer DIY projects?
Feel free to share in the comments!


No comments

Post a Comment