Holiday Ideas & Freebies!

Hi everyone!

I have a few fun things to show you today!

I found these AlphaBriks on Amazon. My kids were so excited about them! They immediately thought they were "playing" with legos...but they were really spelling sight words.
It's fun and educational. Score!

I LOVE these sharpie pens! They are perfect for writing my lesson plans!

How beautiful is this?! I'm not sure which piece is my favorite...either the WRITE or NOTE holders. But the THINK and HOLD ones are great too! :)

Check out this super cute turkey activity! The students simply decorated a white coffee filter with these daubers. Then they glued turkey templates onto it!

I have a cute Thanksgiving Word Work Activity in my store for FREE if you're looking for something last minute!

I got out my son's felt Christmas tree this week. He loves to decorate it!
So fun for little ones!

I also have a Christmas Word Work Activity for FREE in my store!

I have conferences to prepare for next week and then it's finally Thanksgiving break!

No comments

Post a Comment