Back to School-Ocean Theme!

Hi everyone!

Every year, my school has a different theme. This year, my school has an ocean theme!
I found some awesome goodies for my students.

I always make a back to school goodie bag for the kids on Meet the Teacher Night.
Here's what they're getting this year:

Image result for clown fish lollipops
Image result for under the sea pencils oriental trading
Image result for under the sea bookmarks oriental trading
Image result for under the sea color scratchers oriental trading
Image result for under the sea cellophane bags oriental trading
I also got this awesome treasure chest assortment box!
I will use these for rewards throughout the year.
There are fun toys, puzzles, balls, and other goodies inside.
Image result for treasure chest with toy assortment oriental trading

AND check out this amazing Growth Mindset Ball
It says things like: "You got this", "Don't Stop", "Be the Change", "Take a Chance" and more!
I plan to use this for a student that is down on themselves or having a hard day. It will be something they can go to themselves for a positive reminder!
Image result for growth mindset ball

Here's my hallway bulletin board for back to school!
I love how it turned out! The octopus is purple construction paper, the seaweed is green streamer, and the fish are on astrobrights paper!


What is your theme this year?
This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience. I was provided the sample free of charge or paid a small fee by the company or PR agency and I provided my honest opinion.

No comments

Post a Comment