*Stitch Fix*

Hey everyone!

I recently received another Stitch Fix that I wanted to share with you!
If you aren't familiar with Stitch Fix, it's a styling service that you can receive monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly! I choose to receive it quarterly. It's a fun surprise every few months and that way it doesn't break the bank! :)
Here is what I received in December:
This Dulce Knit Top from Emory Park was super cute. I love the criss-cross detail and it is a very soft material. And the price was great too!
Next up was the Anza Cardigan from Mix by 41 Hawthorn. It was a dark gray (almost black) sweater and it was VERY soft. However, I already have a similar one!
Next is the Robyn Knit Dress from French Grey. This item kinda threw me off...it's December in Illinois. We got 5 inches of snow yesterday and the temps the next few days will be in the single digits. I don't really need a short, spaghetti strap dress!
Next was the Darcy Fray Hem Crop Skinny Jean from Just USA. I like the design & style of these, but the fit wasn't great. I'm starting to think it's just my body and Stitch Fix will never find a pair of jeans for me! But, I will keep trying! :)
Last was the Damson Cargo Jacket from Eden Society. Oh my gosh...this jacket. It was so nice. I really went back and forth on it. I even requested a 3 day extension before returning my items because I couldn't make a decision on this! I really liked it. I wanted it. But, I just wasn't sure how often I would wear it and for that price, I eventually decided that it wasn't worth it...especially with as much money as I just spent on Christmas. If this item shows back up in my spring fix, I might just keep it!

This time, I decided to only keep one item, the plum shirt. It wasn't because I didn't like the other items, but there were some fit issues and some cost issues. It didn't help that this fix came right at Christmas time. Overall, I'm still excited to receive my quarterly fix and I will continue to do so! :)

If you're interested in checking out their site to learn more or you'd like to sign up, please feel free to use my referral link so that we both receive a credit! :)


Maybe this could be a fun New Year's gift to yourself!!


No comments

Post a Comment