Where did 2017 go?!

Hey everyone!

This past semester really flew by! I have been so busy with everything...
and I can't believe tomorrow is Dec 31st!!

Here are some updates:
Image result for christmas png
Christmas Stuff:
December was it's usual crazy self in my first grade classroom!
Here's a picture of our classroom door:
I strung wire lights on the door to really light it up!
There are pictures of each kid with antlers and a red nose. The kids loved it. :)

My students made 2 parent gifts. The first one was a photo booth calendar from Deanna Jump that you can find in her TpT Store. These are definitely time consuming...but they are a huge hit and totally worth it!

The second gift was a ribbon ornament. These were super quick to make. My student teacher and I let the kids choose the ribbon, we measure them and cut it, and then the kids stuffed the ribbon into the plastic ornaments!

These are the gifts that I gave to my son's teachers.
I'm all about quick...easy...practical...and who doesn't love Target?!

Here's a few snapshots from our Christmas here at home:
We left out cookies & milk for Santa.
And I even caught him while he was delivering the presents! :)

New Year:
Do you make a New Year's Resolution? I don't usually even bother because I never stick to it. This year, my goal is just to survive this last semester of my Masters Program...I can't wait to be done in May!!

If you need some New Year's themed activities, you can check out this pack in my store. It covers different topics and is great to throw in some station activities if you go back to school for a short week like I do (just Thursday & Friday!).


Upcoming Activities:
We have the 100th Day of School quickly approaching!
You can check out these activities in my TpT Store...
...as well as this Freebie!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a safe New Year!
Here's to 2018! :)
Image result for happy new year gif

No comments

Post a Comment