KEVA Pops and Brain Builders!

Hi friends!

I have some awesome products to tell you about today!
I know a lot of teachers are trying to incorporate STEM or STEAM activities into their classroom routines. And why not?!

I recently introduced my kids to some activities from MindWare!

When I first pulled these out, the kids were super excited about the colors. Haha. There are 100 blocks in each box. Each box comes with an idea packet for things that the kids can create. Some of my students liked using the booklet and some went straight to creating their own things! You could also create your own cards or your own challenge cards (Using 15 blocks, build the tallest structure you can.)


So far, I have let the kids explore the activities how they want. Soon they will be introduced to challenges using these activities (Use 10 blocks to build a tower that can stand alone for at least 3 seconds or Build the tallest tower you can using 20 blocks that can stand alone for at least 3 seconds, etc.). The kids LOVE them. They keep asking when we can use them again! Highly recommend! :)

Want to check out some of these awesome MindWare products??
Find them here:


I have also included Magformers during this time. They are another fun building tool that you could use challenge cards to really get them thinking! And if you're not ready for full STEM inclusion yet...they are also great for indoor recess as winter approaches! :)


This review is based strictly on my opinion. I was provided the sample free of charge by the company to provide my honest review. No other type of compensation was received. All ideas and opinions are my own.

No comments

Post a Comment