Election Books & Activities

Hi everyone!

I'm super embarrassed about my lack of blogging lately! It has been a crazy start to the school year...plus I started my Masters and I'm taking 2 classes this semester! Yikes.

Today, I'm going to be posting some of my favorite books to use during election years and activities to go along with them!

Image result for duck for president

Image result for grace for president

Image result for my teacher for president

Around election time, I like to read these books and let my students vote on who they would prefer for president. We discuss and chart the pros and cons for each before voting on our ballots!
After voting, we tally and graph the votes.

Head to my store to check out this mini-set of election ideas & activities!

No comments

Post a Comment