Teacher Wish List through Oriental Trading!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to tell you guys about this awesome service through Oriental Trading!
Did you know that Oriental Trading allows teachers to setup a wishlist?

Yes!
Check out my wishlist {here}!

This is an awesome option for parents that want to help the classroom, but are not able to volunteer their time in the room! You can set up your wishlist and tell parents about it at Meet the Teacher Night, in your newsletter, or on your social media and blog!

Another great aspect of the Oriental Trading website, is that they have a teacher section! Check out Oriental Trading's Education Page!

Here are some products that I got from Oriental Trading:

Number Recognition Dice
These are awesome! The dice have different representations of the numbers 1-6 (tally, dice, number word, numeral).

Primary Color Playing Cards
These cards have the number and dice representation on them for the numbers 1-10.

Who Spelled the Beans?
Students dump out some beans and find words that they can spell!

Goldtone Winner Medals
My school has a sports theme this year. So these medals will be perfect for student gifts/rewards!

Mini Foam Fingers
These are also perfect for our sports theme! And these would be great for pointers while reading!

Baseball Personalized Pencils
These pencils are awesome! They are baseball themed pencils that can be personalized! I chose to have our school name & mascot put on them. Soooo cute! These are part of the gifts the students will receive at Meet the Teacher night!

School Treasure Chest Assortment
I have a prize box in my room for occasional student rewards. This box is AWESOME! I was in need of reward refills!

See anything that you are excited about on their website?
Get started creating your wishlist!



I received these products from Oriental Trading in return for my honest review and opinions.

No comments

Post a Comment