Back to School Prep!

Hi everyone!

Back to school prep has begun! I meet my students on Thursday the 18th!

I'll post a full classroom reveal next week...but here is a preview!
This is my teacher planner. Everything is in here...parent contacts, student info, important dates, my lesson plans, meeting notes...everything!

You can check it out here & it's completely editable! I print it (2 sided), laminate the front & back cover, and have it spiral bound at Staples for about $5. So great!


Here is my hall bulletin board...still a few details to add to it. But you get the idea!
Letters {here}: I used White Fantastic letters by Teacher Created Resources and added red seams with a sharpie for the baseball effect!
Lights {here}: The lights are from amazon. They are adhesive push lights. They each take 3 AAA batteries.

T-shirts {here}: I couldn't find the specific clip art that I was looking for and my local teacher store didn't have what I wanted either. So I made some of my own!


And this is the display on the wall between the two first grade classrooms!
The large black & white tissue poms are from Party City. The small black & white tissue fans are also from Party City.
The small Gray Poms are from amazon.

I have also started working on my student gifts!

There are baseball themed items inside and a "teacher baseball card" which has all of my contact info on the back!
You can get the gift bag tags here!
The candy & bracelets are from party city.
The pencil is from Office Max.
The peanuts are from Walmart.


I can't wait to show you everything else going on in my room. There are some big changes this year!

And don't forget, there are a few days left to enter to win a $75 TpT gift card!!

1 comment