End of the Year ABC Countdown

Hi everyone!

I'm here with a quick post about some of our end of the year activities!

We have started our ABC Countdown to Summer!

This week we had days A-D.
A=America Day
B=Bubbles
C=Chalk
D=Donuts & Dancing

If you are interested in getting started with an ABC Countdown in your classroom, check out my pack {here}!!
Included in the pack:
(1) ABC Countdown Ideas-I have included multiple ideas for each letter for you to choose from.

(2) ABC Countdown List for Parents-I have included a blank ABC countdown page for you to fill in the dates & activities. I have also included a filled in ABC countdown list page with the activities that I use, you just fill in the dates!

(3) ABC Countdown Calendar & Parent Letter-I have included a blank calendar for you to fill in for parents and classroom display. There is also an explanation letter for parents.

(4) ABC Countdown Donation Letter-I have included a letter to send to parents, if you think they are able to donate items for certain days.

The kids are having a BLAST with it!
Have a great week!


No comments

Post a Comment