Five For Friday...Valentine Edition!

Hey friends!

I'm back with another Five for Friday!

This Friday was Friday the 13th...& our Valentine's Party! That's scary enough itself...
Every Friday, a grade level set of teachers takes turns bringing in treats. It's just another great thing about Fridays! How adorable are the treats that our third grade teachers brought in? And they were delicious!
Red Velvet Brownies, Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies, White Chocolate Drizzled Popcorn, White Chocolate Covered Pretzels, & of course Candy Hearts.
Here are a few of the Valentine Party games that we played! These were some cute "minute to win it" games that I found on pinterest.
1. Heart Stacking: One minute to stack as many hearts as you can!

2. Marshmallow Toss: One minute to get as many marshmallows as you can into your cup!

3. Chopstick Hearts: One minute to move as many hearts as you can onto your plate using chopsticks! (I left them attached-it made it a little easier!)

4. GoNoodle Dance Party!
The kids LOVE GoNoodle. So we danced to a few of the videos on there at the end of the party.

Valentine Math Stations!
We also completed some of our Valentine math stations this week!
1. Valentine Bump-from Sunny Days in Second Grade
2. Addition & Subtraction with Erasers & Ice Trays

My TpT Store is on sale this weekend-everything 20% off! :)

Valentine's Day with my Babe!
Last weekend I took a few pictures of my baby for Valentine's Day! They turned out pretty cute :)

And my gifts from him (& his daddy!) A "mom" charm for my bracelet and an "I love you to the moon & back" necklace! The necklace is the same color as the charm, the lighting was just bad in the second picture! :)

I've recently become "Kinderpack" obsessed. I used to carry my baby when he was really little when we would go to parks and stuff, but he got so big so fast, that he didn't fit in the carrier anymore! I would love to carry him still and started looking into bigger carriers. I decided on a kinderpack from kindercarry. I got the monster mash pattern. We LOVE it. My little guy has been sick a lot since December (RSV, flu, cold, HFMD, cold again...plus teething!) so it gets used a lot when he isn't feeling well. This is a pic from when we both were down with the flu :(
Anyway, I was really excited because this weekend the drool pads that I ordered for the KP straps arrived! They are 2 sided-monsters on one side & chevron on the other. Love them!!

One last thing...Have you heard of Shop Kick?!
I just learned about it! It's fun & a little addictive. You earn "kicks" or points fot going to stores & scanning items in stores (with your phone). The points that you earn, can be saved up and used to earn giftcards! So far, I have earned a $5 giftcard to target! Awesome, right?! If you want, check it out!

Have a great weekend!




1 comment

  1. Looks like a fun week! And your little guy is so cute! :)

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete