Classroom Friendly Supplies Sharpener!

Hey bloggers!

I was given the awesome opportunity of reviewing a pencil sharpener from Classroom Friendly Supplies! I have seen so many people raving about these so I was thrilled to get one!

I chose the pretty pink pencil sharpener :) I love the color!
Here are a few pictures of the sharpener in my room. I have it attached onto a student height bookshelf (I do allow my students to use it-no problems so far!). Right next to it, I have our containers for broken & sharp pencils for convenience.

I like how the front pulls out and holds the pencil in place. Then as you turn the handle to sharpen, it pulls the pencil in for you until it is fully sharpened! Wonderful...no more stopping and checking to see if it's sharp enough & inevitably having to sharpen some more!

Here is a video about the Classroom Friendly Supplies Sharpener if you need more convincing!

I definitely recommend this sharpener! I am thinking about purchasing one for my teaching partner for Teacher Appreciation Week (and probably a bag of chocolates, as well!)!!


No comments

Post a Comment