Mommy Madness

Hey bloggers,

So once in awhile my blog might take a turn toward a mommy blog! I am on spring break this week but hubs doesn't have spring break until next week...which means he will have the little guy by himself all day next week, which has never happened. Is it pathetic that I have instructions written for him?

I'm serious.

Instructions with pictures.

Yes.
Hubs has done the dishes...maybe once in the almost 4 years that we've been married. So just to make sure my little guy has clean bottles next week, I have some picture directions for him. Haha. You can call me a control freak, it's fine :)

I'm pretty organized/obsessive when it comes to Jace. Here is his cabinet in the kitchen.
I {LOVE} it! I got it at Target. The top drawers are perfect for bowls, plates, utensils, bibs, bottle caps, etc. The bottom two drawers have pull out sliding drawers in them. These are great for being able to see all of the baby food flavors. Then underneath are extra bottles, sippy cups, etc. On top of the cabinet I have his bottle trees (for drying & storing clean bottles), cereal, and his food/diaper chart. Like I said, I love this thing. It makes organizing all of his things SO much easier!

Also, I got these adorable Toms on sale on Zulily!
They are still a little big for him right now...but I can't wait until he can wear them! So cute!

One last mommy thing...
Remember when I mentioned Citrus Lane before? Well, we got our March box last week! Here are this month's goodies...diaper buddy, 1-10 wooden counting book, high contrast animal art cards, plum baby food. I always love getting books for the little guy. The diaper buddy has 25 items in it (bandaids, thermometer, diaper bags, etc). We haven't been able to try the food yet because we are still on stage 1 foods but I can't wait to see what he thinks of it when it's time!
I love getting these boxes each month. Right now, it's more exciting for me than it is for him. But I love that he gets age appropriate things sent in a little gift box. It's super fun :)

Want to try it out? Right now there is a deal going that you can get 50% off your first box!

Okay...& since this is a teaching blog, let me pass along a little Easter themed freebie for you :)
Freebie: Peep Ten Frames

Have a great rest of the week!
Hopefully the weather is better where you are...it's a ridiculous 30 degrees here. Super nice for spring break. Haha.

1 comment

  1. Thank you for the super cute freebie. We will have lots of fun with it. I think your hubby is fortunate to have such an organized wife!!

    ReplyDelete