Due Date...Five For Friday!

Hey bloggers!!

Today is the big day!!...our due date! Unfortunately, we must have forgotten to tell the little guy because he has yet to make his appearance :)

I'm joining in with Doodle Bugs for her Five for Friday linky!
My baby app just had to remind me that today is our due date. Haha. Thanks so much!

Our items arrived from our Donors Choose Project! We got 6 pairs of headphones & 9 books and CDs for our listening center!! The kids are super excited! :)

We have been studying pumpkins this week. This is the KWL we have been working on. Next week we will continue our study and complete the All About Pumpkins book that I made for them. You can find it as a freebie below!
TpT    or    TN

Today we completed these 10 frame name activities during math. I got the idea from Sam at Fun with Firsties...she has a freebie posted {here}. Her students were practicing making 10 with their name frames but my littles weren't exactly ready for that. So I changed the wording to talk about 1 more & 1 less, which is what we are working on right now. They did a nice job! :)

I finally got our fall decorations out! I love this ceramic pumpkin! It has really cooled off here (50s & 60s) and finally feels like fall! I love it!

Enjoy your weekend!!

1 comment

  1. Love the ten frame name activity! Perfect timing! My two boys were a little late too. I went for looooooong walks and I think it helped! Enjoy meeting your new love!

    ReplyDelete