BTS Sale!

Hey bloggers!

It's that time...the Teachers Pay Teachers Back to School Sale!!
All of the items in my TpT store will be 20% off! If you use the code BTS13, you can get them for 28% off! You do not want to miss out on this! :)

Here are a few of my most purchased items that you might be interested in:
1. Polka Dot Substitute Binder
2. Fire Safety Printables
3. Chevron Backgrounds
4. Polka Dot Digraph Cards
5. Polka Dot Posters

And here are a few of my most wishlisted items:
1. Star Wars Math & Literacy Centers
2. Polka Dot Combo Pack
3. Writing Helpers
4. Old Lady Combo Pack
5. Star Wars Number & Picture Patterns


If you're a TN follower, I also have a sale running over there...it goes through the 18th :)

1 comment

  1. You have so many great products! I will be putting some of the Star Wars packs in my shopping cart for sure!! Thanks for sharing your talents!!

    ReplyDelete