Saturday Snapshots: 7.27

Hey bloggers!

I'm linking up with Miss Nelson again for Saturday Snapshots!

It was a fun day for us! It was our baby shower! :)
Here are a few of my favorite snapshots from today:
Blue & Green Decor (my nursery colors)
Food table: mini sandwiches, fruit tray, cheese & cracker trays
Dessert table: cake & cookies (YUM!)
Candy Bar: sixlets, m&ms, kisses, gummy bears, rock candy, bubble gum cigars, & candy sticks!
(Yes, hubs has tried to convince me to name the baby Luke...)

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

3 comments

  1. You are too cute. Love all the pictures of the baby shower. When are you due?
    thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!! And I love your baby shower pics...absolutely precious :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete