Is it Friday already?? I lose all track of time in the summer :)
Here are my Five for Friday pictures that I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!
1. This is my cup of orange juice this morning...I seem to have caught some kind of bug. I'm really hoping it's just a cold, but I slept until noon today because I was feeling so yucky. Hopefully some vitamin C will chase whatever it is away! (plus some cupcakes...my only craving so far)
2. Check out my new nails! A friend of mine sells Jamberries. I had never heard of them until she started selling them. I'll be honest...they're a little tricky at first. I didn't really get the application procedure down well until about nail #7. Haha. But they look adorable!! I went with mostly gray & white polka dots and then one baby boy nail on each hand.
3. It's officially summer! I have spent the last few days this week in my pool. It's wonderful...the water is a comfortable 85 degrees and the air temps here have been around 90 (except for this very second...it's storming something nasty so I had to take a break from the pool). Yesterday, while my prego self was lounging in the pool, I wasn't aware that I was sharing my raft with a bee...that is, until it stung me! :( Forunately, I'm not allergic to bees...I'm just a giant baby.
4. Summer baseball is in full swing! If you read my blog frequently, you know that my husband was diagnosed with MS in April. It has been an extremely difficult few months coping with what this means for us. One of his big fears (there were many, of course, as with any new diagnosis) was that he wouldn't be able to play baseball anymore. Well, here he is pitching a complete game for a win this week! So spirits have been pretty high so far this summer!
5. And my last picture is the first grade hallway bulletin board that I started working on for fall. Our school is doing a safari/jungle theme this year...here is a sneak peak! I plan to post more about it on Monday! So check back :)
Also, make sure you follow my blog on Blog Lovin'! :)
(All of my links for facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, TPT, & TN are on the sidebar to the right!)
Have a great weekend!