Show us what you bought! linky

Did you get a lot of goodies during the TpT Teacher Appreciation Sale?? I did!...so it's time for the Show Us What You Bought linky with Blog Hoppin'! :)
{click pictures below for direct links!}

First, I started with clipart...my obsession!
Here are a few things I picked up and can't wait to use from Krista Walden's store Creative Clips Digital Clipart:

And then I also got a few things from Nikki's store Melonheadz:

And finally, I decided to find some emergency sub plans! I've been missing a lot of days lately with the pregnancy and hubs recent MS diagnosis so I thought it would be nice to have some extra emergency plans ready to go!
I got this one from Barb Gaither:

And this one from In a Pinch Sub Plans:


I cannot wait to start using all of these things! I {love} TpT sales :)
Go link up & show us what you bought! :)

3 comments

  1. I found you at the link party but you really got my attention with Smelly Socks. I have got to see what that is all about. Thanks for sharing with your newest follower, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought the same thing as Heather - I need to go check out those out. I love to have some things ready for a sub. With four kids, I never know when I will have to be out without plans!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete