Ultimate Freebie Celebration!

Hey bloggers!

I have some awesome news to share! :)
The Teaching Blog Addict is hosting an ultimate freebie celebration!! The event will launch on April 5. There are going to be hundreds of freebies up for grabs & I've included a few of my own on the list as well! You won't want to miss this! {click the picture below}

Teaching Blog Addict - Ultimate Freebie
Also, I'm officially on spring break!!! Finally. The weather got up around 50 degrees today so I'm hoping it will stay that way over break! I don't have any big plans over break but I'm definitely getting a pedicure...I'm thinking a nice 'Tiffany blue.'

Anyway, I'm running a fun little Easter sale for my spring items! The sale only lasts through Sunday, so make sure you check it out!
TpT    or    TN
Have a great weekend!
Happy Easter :)

No comments

Post a Comment