St. Patrick's Day Linky!

Hey bloggers!

Sorry for my blogging absence! Between being sick and trying to get report cards finished, I just haven't had much free time!

Today I'm linking up with Sharing Kindergarten for a St. Patrick's Day Linky Party!

I'll start with my set of St. Patrick's Day Math Activities:

TpT    or    TN

This set has only math. Here is what's included:
(1) Even & odd number sort: Students sort the 30 cards by even & odd.
(2) Telling time flashcards: Students match the 15 pairs of matching cards (:00, :15, :30, :45)
(3) Number patterns: Students use the number cards to fill in the blanks on the 14 number pattern cards (count by 1s, 2s, 5s, 10s).
(4) Number order card sets: Students practice putting cards in order by number (you can choose whether it's biggest-smallest or smallest-biggest).
(5) Counting gold coins: Students practice adding coins together on the 12 gold coin cards.
(6) Place value cards: Students match the place value picture cards to the number of tens & ones cards as well as to the whole number cards. There are 30 cards for this activity (10 sets of 3).

This next set has math (different from above) and literacy activities!
TpT    or    TN

Here is what's included in this set:
Math Stations:
(1) What number comes next? (12 cards & recording sheet)
(2) What number comes before? (12 cards & recording sheet)
(3) Subtraction cards (12 picture subtraction cards & recording sheet for the students to write number sentences)
(4) Number order cards (8 cards, each has 3 numbers on it. Recording sheet included)
(5) Greater than, Less than, Equal to (12 number comparing cards, sign cards): Students put the correct sign card onto the number comparing cards.
(6) 2 Graphs-On graph #1, the students count how many of each picture they see, graph it, answer questions, and write sentences. On graph #2, the students spin the spinner 10 times, graph their results, answer questions, and write sentences.

Literacy Stations:
(1) Long & short vowel word sort (20 cards & activity worksheet)
(2) ABC order (6 ABC order cards, 3 words on each card, & recording sheet)
(3) St. Patrick's Day making words: Students make as many words as they can using the letters in St. Patrick's Day (card for each letter included)
(4) Sentence & picture matching cards (18 cards-9 picture, 9 sentence): Students read the sentences and find the picture that the sentence describes.
(5) Reading response (4 pages)

I also have a mini-unit for There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover.
TpT    or    TN

Here is what's included:
(1) Sequence worksheet
(2) 4 labeling activities
(3) Word scramble
(4) Wheel of Fortune activity (box words)
(5) 2 roll & colors
(6) Puppets for drama station

And finally, some missing number addition and subtraction.
TpT    or    TN

*St. Patricks theme included as well as regular school theme
Students choose a number sentence card (5-__=1 or 2+__=10) and make it on a 5 or 10 frame using the included counters. They then figure out the number that is missing from their number sentence and find that number card.

*Included:
-addition & subtraction number sentences for the number 5 (12 cards)
-answer cards for the number sentences (12)
-addition & subtraction number sentences for the number 10 (22 cards)
-answer cards for the number sentences (22)
-St. Patrick's themed 5 & 10 frames
-St. Patrick's themed counters
-School themed 5 & 10 frames
-School themed counters

Go check them out...and check out the linky party for other great resources! Here is an art project we did this week...hilarious! I found the idea on pinterest from The Happy Home Fairy. Since I don't like to post my little ones faces, I'll post the original picture that I found the idea from instead :) The kids loved this project and we have gotten many compliments since they are on display in the hall!

And...it's time for another Currently with Farley over at Oh'Boy 4th Grade! I cannot believe it's already March...but I'm also glad it is :)


This week is a big one...Dr. Seuss week! As much as I dislike the Dr. Seuss Corporation for how they have treated teachers, I have decided not to take the fun away from the kids. So we will be celebrating this week with daily themes, read alouds, activities, art projects, & treats! So check back for a big post next week!

Here's our Seuss schedule:
Tuesday: Crazy Sock Day
Wednesday: Hat Day
Thursday: Green Day
Friday: Wacky Clothes & Hair Day

Have a great week!!



2 comments

  1. Hey Cait,

    So happy to find your blog in Farley's currently! I too want someone to do the grocery shopping for me! I never can convince my husband to take on that job.

    I'm going to have to go check out your Old Lady Swallowed a Clover Mini Unit! I love that book :)
    The Frizz

    The Frizz in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that I found your blog through the linky! I am your newest follower. I LOVE the little Leprechaun with the kiddo's face. I need to do this.

    ReplyDelete