Super Sales!

Hey bloggers!

Have you heard about the amazing sales this weekend?! I will be joining in on the fun over at TpT as well as at TN! Mark your calendars!!!!

First, the sale at TpT. This sale is SUNDAY ONLY! You can get 28% off on select items in my store! Just use the code SUPER!

Second, the sale over at TN! You can get 25-50% off select items in my store!! This sale runs SATURDAY and SUNDAY! So don't miss out!!

I {LOVE} SALES!! But really, who doesn't?! :) There are tons of amazing teachers participating in these sales so you will not have any problem filling up that cart...at least I know I won't!!!


Here are a few last pics from our 100s day activities that we had to finish up today!
Some things that my kids brought in for their "100 things:" marshmallows, pennies, candy, legos, cereal, hot wheels, & one little friend brought 10 of 10 different things! {she was obviously really paying attention during our 100s themed read alouds this week!}

Have a great Friday, friends!


No comments

Post a Comment