2012 Bloggy Best & Brightest Moments Linky

Hey bloggers!
We got back from Vegas last night! It was a blast. No big wins...but no big losses either! The plane ride out there was pretty horrible and I had a nasty case of motion sickness that first night. But after that, everything went well! We were out there December 24-28. Everything was decorated for Christmas...it was so pretty! As we were leaving, everyone was starting to decorate for New Years Eve! I bet it gets pretty crazy out there for that!

 My birthday was Dec 27...here's a picture of my gift from the hubs :) I love it!
I'm joining in with Christina over at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge for a Bloggy Best & Brightest linky! :)

My most popular post of 2012 was one called DIY Update & Freebie! It was from this summer when I made some curtains for my classroom bookshelf! I also included a link to a freebie that I had made for a sub binder. Everyone loves {freebies}! Check it out for the curtain tutorial and sub binder freebie :)

My most popular items from 2012 on TpT were my Fire Safety Printables & my Polka Dot Sub Binder Pages!

My most popular items from 2012 on TNbook were my Alphabet Handwriting Book & my Polka Dot Classroom Set!

My most popular freebie on TpT was my Winter Subtraction Cards! These were actually one of the first things I ever made and listed on TpT! :)

My most popular freebie on TNbook was my Compound Word Matching Cards!

My brightest blog moment this year was reaching 100 followers! Thanks, everyone :)

I started blogging in January of 2012. I discovered the teacher blogging world & TpT in late fall of 2011. I couldn't believe what I had been missing out on all this time and had to join in on the fun!

Here are a few of the best & brightest blogs (IMO) that initially inspired me! These were the first few that I stumbled upon and started following!

Amy at The Resource(ful) Room
Mrs. Carroll at The First Grade Parade
Kacey at Doodlebugs Teaching

So there ya have it! Head over to Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge to link up and share your best & brightest of 2012! :)






3 comments