Short Weeks Always Seem Long!

Is it just me or do short weeks always seems even longer?! This seemed like a long week to me even though we didn't have school on Monday. But, I finally made it to the weekend! It's a big weekend for our family...the MS Walk is this weekend! My husband & I have two family members living with MS so the Walk is very important to us! If you would like to make a donation to help find a cure for this horrible disease, it would be greatly appreciated! I'm so close to my goal!!!

Here is a picture of the flashcards that I posted for free last week in action! We're starting out simple and just using the 1-25 cards for now. {if you look closely, my little guy here was trying to make the task a little harder by counting down 25-1 but got a little confused...don't worry, we worked through it together!}

I have created a few new items that we'll be using soon! First, some common core aligned counting cards for fall. I can't wait to get math workshop up & running!!
TNbook    or    TpT
TNbook    or    TpT

I also have some new clipart items posted:
TNbook    or    TpT
TNbook    or    TpT
TNbook    or    TpT
TNbook    or    TpT

Also, can you believe it's already a week into September?! Wow.
 TNbook    or    TpT

TNbook    or    TpT

Have a great weekend, bloggers!!




No comments

Post a Comment