Nine.Eleven

Nine.Eleven
What were you doing? Where were you?

I couldn't tell you what I did a few days ago...but I remember what I was doing 11 years ago on this day. I was a freshman in high school. I was in my freshman english class and we were in the library researching when the librarian turned on the TVs so that we could watch what was happening. It seemed unreal. I remember a friend of mine running out of the library because her dad was on business in DC at the time. Fortunately, he was fine. But as we know, many weren't. It still makes me sad to think about all of those families.

{a moment of silence}

Thanks. I love the USA :)


Okay, now from serious to some fun.
Shabby Apple is having a sale! Check out The Red Queen dress. Cute, right?! Well if you use the code: favorite10 you can get 10% off {as well as 10% off anything else on the site!}. The code is good through 9/14/12. So get shopping!!
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Have a good rest of the week, friends!

No comments

Post a Comment