Wednesday-Where I Teach Classroom Tour!

Hey bloggers!

I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' again for Where I Teach Wednesday! I finally got some pictures taken for my classroom tour :)

This is the view when you walk into my door. The bulletin boards start out pretty bare and we add anchor charts to them that we create as a class. There is an empty space because I need an extra desk! I have 26 students and only 25 desks so another school is sending one over. We're full this year!
This is a view from the back of the room (standing in the computer area).
These are the kids' cubbies for bookbags, coats, shoes, etc. Each student has their own space.
The kids' mailboxes!
The computer area and part of the word wall.
Management clip chart
Transportation clip chart
My construction paper organization!
Extra supplies...if someone needs an extra pencil, glue stick, certain color of crayon, etc they can borrow from these supplies! It's on the back of a bookshelf.
You may notice the calendar from a Made It Monday :) I just got these 2 things hung this week! I love them.
The area behind my desk...another Made It Monday item there, my teacher toolbox!
This is our guided reading & math table. I had it set up for meet the teacher. But you can kind of see my crate seats :)
Our meeting area.
Our classroom library. Once we create anchor charts for choosing books, using the library, etc they will be on the walls over here.
iHelp job chart!
iPad rules chart!

So there ya have it! Today was meet the teacher for us and tomorrow is our first full day of school! It was great to finally put faces to names today and I'm excited for this school year. Now, I need to go pick out tomorrow's outfit and get ready for bed. I have a feeling I'm going to be exhausted tomorrow! I hope you enjoyed the classroom tour :)

Go check out some other great classrooms!
 
















2 comments