Summer Picture Linky

Hey bloggers!

I'm joining in with Brandi over at Success in Second Grade for her My Summer in Pictures Linky!
I don't have many pictures from this summer because I did a lot of the same thing over & over...baseball games, swimming, snuggling & sleeping in late with the doggy! But here are some pics!
(click pic to enlarge)

Something else I did a lot of...making things for school! I'm excited to get everything printed, laminated, & set up!

Go link up & reminisce in your summer pics before school starts back up!

Last but not least, some Common Core aligned 1-120 Charts & Activities!
TNbook    or    TpT

Included:
(1) Number Cards 1-120 for students to put in order (you can use them as 1s, 2s, 5s, or 10s)
(2) 1-120 chart, 1-120 chart with 2s highlighted, 1-120 chart with 5s highlighted, 1-120 chart with 10s highlighted
(3) Missing number worksheets-1s, 2s, 5s, 10s (1 page for each)
(4) Worksheets-1 More 1 Less (1 page), 10 More 10 Less (1 page)
(5) Fill in the missing numbers on a 1-120 chart
(6) Blank 1-120 chart (only numbers given are 1 & 120, rest are blank)


I'm also passing along a giveaway from The Busy Bee Hive! She has surpassed 100 followers!! I can't believe I'm almost there too. Go get entered!




3 comments

  1. I love 100 chart activities. I need the 120 chart now.

    Heather
    I'm having a giveaway! I'd love for you to enter:)
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! Looks like a fun summer!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through this linky! Sounds like a great summer! Pinterest kept me busy this summer! I think I was your 100th follower! Congrats on that. Come on over to my blog and check it out!

    Heather
    Keeping It Core

    ReplyDelete