Back to School

Hey bloggers!

Well, it's finally that time for me...back to school tomorrow! I won't see the kids until Meet the Teacher on Wednesday but I'm pretty excited! I'm not looking forward to waking up early each day, but it will be nice to get on a schedule again.

I got my class list this past week...I'll have 26 little firsties this year! As I was preparing my hallway bulletin board, I felt like it looked like a ton of names! It was tricky getting all of them to fit (this isn't the bulletin board, just the bookshelf I had them laying on)!


Here are the little back to school gift baggies I'm giving my kids. I posted the freebie for these cards on my {last post}.
Yesterday I made a little trip to Hobby Lobby and was so excited with what I found! I love this board! I had planned on putting up a corkboard right inside our classroom door but now I'll be putting this up instead! It's pretty adorable.
We have some work time before the kids come this week so I'll be finishing things up and taking pictures for my classroom tour! So excited.

Have a great week!





1 comment

  1. I love your little Smarties goodie bags. I've seen so many cute versions of these on Pinterest and I wish I could do them too. I have severe food allergies and special diets in my class so there is NOTHING every child could eat! Maybe I could make a knick-knack bag for each of them instead.

    Lisa
    The Lower Elementary Cottage

    ReplyDelete