I'm soooooo excited about spring break next week!! Only four more days! It's a much needed break. I'm also excited because I'll be making a trip to Kentucky to visit my brother at UK!
In all of this excitement, I've been busy making some things for class. I have posted all of them on TpT & TNbook! Check them out :)
First, some counting by 2s cards with Easter eggs! I love these graphics from Goodness & Fun! So cute. These cards count 2-120. Check out the link below!
Next, we have some April calendar cards. These cute cards have an AAB pattern.
I also have some Easter cookie pattern cards posted!
And last, some Easter math stations! This set includes 6 math stations. Read on for details!
(1) Addition Cards: 24 addition cards, 24 answer cards. These cards require students to add double digit numbers to single digit numbers and double digit numbers to multiples of 10.
(2) 1 more, 1 less: 16 cards (8 each). Students mentally figure out 1 more and 1 less for the numbers on the cards. Recording sheet included.
(3) 10 more, 10 less: 16 cards (8 each). Students mentally figure out 10 more and 10 less for the numbers on the cards. Recording sheet included.
(4) Addition Within 20: 24 cards. These cards can be cut in half, to allow students to match the addition number sentence with the correct answer card.
(5) Subtraction Within 20: 24 cards. These cards can be cut in half, to allow students to math the subtraction number sentence with the correct answer card.
Lots of fun stuff! Hope you can use them :)