Quick Post...& Hoping for Organized Chaos Tomorrow!

Hey bloggers!

Sooo, a few things...
1. I watched Waiting for "Superman" over the weekend. Hmmm. Yeah.
2. Tomorrow is our 100th day of school...so I'm hoping for some organized chaos.

The kids are SO excited. The other 1st grade teacher and I have a day full of 100s activities for them so hopefully we don't disappoint! Haha. I'm going to do my best to take some pictures (I'm horrible about that!) and post about our activities. Actually, I think I'll go put my camera in my bag right now so I don't forget!

Okay :)

Hopefully things go well tomorrow! Here's a little something I threw together this weekend-some Dr. Seuss calendar cards.

Go check them out! TpT store 

Be on the lookout for our 100 day pics this weekend as well as my huge Dr. Seuss unit!! My husband has class 2 nights a week now so I'll get a chance to put the finishing touches on this week.

Have a great week!

No comments

Post a Comment