Back to School Freebies!

Hi everyone!

I have had some time lately to work on a few products!
Most of these are geared toward pre-school because I made them for my son.
But there is a first grade freebie as well!

This freebie set includes addition cards that are great for small group or independent practice. I like to use these with my first graders as extra practice at their math stations after they finish their main task. There are 22 addition cards and answer cards. All addition equations have answers within 10.

(2) Playdoh Letter & Number Mats
I made this freebie for my pre-school son. He likes to use playdoh to make the letters/numbers and he has also used mini erasers to make them as well! They would be great for a pre-school or kindergarten classroom literacy station!

(3) Cookies & Milk Matching Activities
I made these for my son but they could really be used for pre-school through first grade classrooms. I occasionally still have first grade students that need help with letters and with 1 to 1 counting objects.

I have about 3 weeks left until school starts. Once August hits I'm sure I'll start working on my classroom. Be on the lookout for a classroom tour in a few weeks!


No comments

Post a Comment